VISI / Hexagon - Head Office
+44 (0) 1189 226699
Google Maps Link
Click here to find us on Google Maps
- Exit the M5 at Junction 11 and take the A40 signposted towards Cheltenham town center. At the first roundabout (Arle Court Roundabout), continue straight on passing GCHQ on your left hand side.
- Continue through the traffic lights and at the next roundabout, take the second exit and continue along the A40 towards Cheltenham town center (After passing TGI Fridays on your right hand side stay in the right hand lane).
- At the traffic lights, continue straight ahead along the A40 towards Cheltenham town center. (Do not take the B4633 - signposted Cheltenham Spa Rail station). Continue on the A40 towards Cheltenham town center, passing two sets of traffic lights.
- When you approach the odd shaped roundabout with a petrol station in the center, stick to the left hand lane and continue along the A40 (Lansdown road).
- After 300 meters the road will split again at another odd shaped roundabout. At the junction to this roundabout there are two close exits on the left hand side. Take the second exit, left into Montpellier Street.
- Continue for 100 meters. At the first mini-roundabout, turn right into Bayshill Road. Hexagon can be found on the left hand side (large white Regency house) immediately after the Bayshill Lane turning.
Please note that there is no parking at the Cheltenham office, however there are multiple car parks nearby, the closest being St. George’s Street (2-5 minutes’ walk from the office). When leaving the car park, turn right onto St. George’s Road as if you are heading back to the town center. Take the first right onto Bayshill Road and walk up the hill for approximately 200 metres crossing over Parabola Road. Dead opposite the junction for Fauconberg Road on the right hand side will be Hadley House.
If necessary, there is metered parking all around the Montpellier area of Cheltenham on the roads which includes Bayshill Road.
Park & Ride Option: There are 2 park and ride stations in Cheltenham, one at the Racecourse which drops you off outside M&S in the town center. The Hexagon office is approx. 15 minute walk from there – get onto the main Promenade and walk towards Montpellier. At the Petit Blanc Restaurant turn right and walk along Fauconberg Road. Hadley House is right in front of you. The Arle Court park and ride stops on the main Promenade, follow directions to Hexagon as above.
Train Option: The train station is only 1 mile from the Hexagon office. The suggestion would be to take a taxi and ask for Hadley House, Bayshill Road. The walk will take approximately 15 minutes